YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud was designed appositely for all of those vendors that are tired to try the impossible in order to boost the number of their customers and their sales only to run into a huge rate of fraudulent purchases.
A fraudulent purchase affects your store in several ways:
- It increases the risk of refunds for the vendor
- It increases the risk of ending up into banks’ blacklists.
- It makes vendors waste precious time while having to deal with every single fraudulent transaction.
- It damages the public image of your company in the eyes of customers.
Scams are rising in numbers and as a vendor, you have the right and the need to protect yourself, in order to create a truly functional store with no security weakness.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features from the free version
- Change fraud risk levels freely
- Set the weight of each condition on the final risk value
- Check if users’ email belongs to suspicious domains
- Set as fraudulent every order made by specific countries
- Report as risky all orders with a higher amount of respect to the specified one
- Compare order total to average order total of the store
- Control how many orders are made by a user in a specific time span
- Check differences in billing addresses between old and new orders of the same IP address
- Check if the proxy is used to complete orders
- Block orders of specific email address
- Add automatically emails to the blacklist when orders have a high-level fraud risk
- Confirmation of the email for valid PayPal account via a verification email
- All orders with a high level of fraud risk are automatically canceled